JOIN THE EAST AFRICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRY AND AGRICULTURE (EACCIA)
EACCIA corporate membership provides companies with a continuous stream of trade and investment opportunities from across the EAC member states as well as the African continent and beyond; a forum for networking and exchanging information and ideas with other EACCIA members doing business in the region, and in Africa; and valuable access to key International, continental and regional business and government leaders.
EACCIA members receive the following benefits:
1. Exclusive EACCIA-organized meetings with East African business, political
leaders and other key government officials.
2. High profile events featuring East African and continental leaders, including
Heads ofState/Government and government ministers, as well as senior international
organizations officials. This allows you to gain insights on economic conditions and
other issues affecting business in East Africa. Networking sessions with fellow
members to benefit from their experiences in doing business in Africa.
3. Investment forums on key business sectors, including Agribusiness;
Infrastructure; Energy; Project finance; ICT; Tourism; and HIV/AIDS-Healthcare.
4. Voluntary and complimentary participation in EACCIA working groups on issues
of trade and investment; energy; security; and infrastructure.
5. Assistance in identifying potential business partners and qualified suppliers of
goods and services in East Africa in sectors ranging from manufacturing and business-
process outsourcing to crafts and tourism.
6. Support from EACCIA’s infrastructure and security development initiatives
in addressing security risks and identifying related public-private investment
7. Access to members-only information on the EACCIA website, including a database
of fellow EACCIA members, East African governments and embassies, non-governmental
organizations, key international officials, and media, as well as EACCIA-produced
analyses of promising business sectors in East Africa. Free posting of company
news releases on EACCIA’s website.
8. The latest information on trade and investment in East Africa, as well as the
promotion of EACCIA member operations and services.
9. Free on-demand research services by EACCIA staff to meet your business
10. Discounted rates for major EACCIA conferences and EACCIA's sponsored
1. Gold $5,000
2. Prestige $7,500
3. Foreign $10,000
The Foreign Organization and Prestige category members have all benefits enjoyed by Gold
1. Assistance with regional/ global expansion, particularly in East Africa.
2. Assistance with licensing and entrance into the East African Market.
3. Assistance with patenting and other intellectual property rights.
4. Assistance in setting up shops in any country in East Africa.
5. Introduction and synergisation with offtakers